- Explore consumers’ usage of and attitudes towards the products and understand their needs
- Uncover the likes and dislikes and other benefits and drawbacks of the concept
- Identify the usage likelihood and understand what is driving their decision
- Understand what added benefits can make the products more appealing
- Assess how the products can compete with similar competition
- Evaluate the information architecture of website in terms of categorization and structure via card sorting technique
- Evaluate the contents of the website in terms of clarity, coverage, appropriateness, presentation style/ format etc.
- Evaluate the navigation of the website via hands-on browsing experience, information searching exercise etc.
- Obtain reactions towards pre-designed new contents
- Evaluate the design of website in terms of layout, colour, font, style etc.
- Understand consumers’ purchase behaviour: brand perception, brand consideration and brand choice
- Identify the underlying factors affecting consumer decision making process and the key purchase determinants
- Find out the consumers’ usage behaviour: brand usage, brand switching and brand retention
- Realize the brand elements or benefits most concerned by consumer for future product development
- Identify the competitive strengths and weaknesses, as well as the positioning of your own brand(s) and product(s) for improvement
- Explore consumers’ understanding, usage behaviours, and attitudes in selected markets
- Understand the latest consumer needs towards products and services in those markets
- Identify new ideas and solutions for future innovation and development
- Evaluate market competition and strengths and weaknesses of key competitors
- Assess market opportunities